Are you looking for safe, secure and sustainable bike shelters? The Bike Storage Company has a complete range to suit the needs of all commercial projects. With 8 years’ worth of industry-leading experience drawn from a range of high profile projects including The Shard, Westfield’s, The Tate and Canary Wharf, we offer a complete service for all bike storage requirements.
- Excl. VAT: £ 695 Incl. VAT: £ 834
- Excl. VAT: £ 995 Incl. VAT: £ 1194
- Excl. VAT: £ 1095 Incl. VAT: £ 1314
- Excl. VAT: £ 1195 Incl. VAT: £ 1434
- Excl. VAT: £ 1395 Incl. VAT: £ 1674
- Excl. VAT: £ 1495 Incl. VAT: £ 1794
- Excl. VAT: £ 1895 Incl. VAT: £ 2274
- Excl. VAT: £ 1995 Incl. VAT: £ 2394
- Excl. VAT: £ 2150 Incl. VAT: £ 2580
- Excl. VAT: £ 2495 Incl. VAT: £ 2994
- Excl. VAT: £ 3695 Incl. VAT: £ 4434
- Excl. VAT: £ 4145 Incl. VAT: £ 4974
- Excl. VAT: £ 4545 Incl. VAT: £ 5454
- Excl. VAT: £ 4595 Incl. VAT: £ 5514
- Excl. VAT: £ 7295 Incl. VAT: £ 8754
As the popularity of cycling grows, so does the need for bike storage. It’s no longer a bonus, it’s a factor in commercial success. Cyclists want to know they can store their bike securely at home, as well as at their end destination – wherever that may be. Bike shelters are useful in various places, including:
- Offices and other places of work. Encourage staff to start cycling to work by providing the right infrastructure.
- Housing developments and all residential areas. Include cycle shelters in your designs and keep potential buyers happy.
- Train stations and other public places. The provision of bike storage in public places will improve accessibility for more users.
Finding an ideal, practical solution for including bike shelters in your next project shows a forward-thinking attitude. By providing secure and convenient infrastructure, you’ll be helping to break down the barriers and make cycling a viable option for more individuals.
The benefits of including cycle shelters in such places includes:
- Improved satisfaction for the end user
- BREEAM compliance for your project
- Efficient contribution to a well-organised public space
- Improved public safety
- Protection against the weather, theft and vandalism
The Bike Storage Company has many suitable, easy-to-use, durable bike shelters. We can also create bespoke products to suit your individual requirements from our UK workshop. Contact us to discuss.