The Public Maintenance Stand features a robust steel housing that contains both a bike pump and a built-in maintenance stand with 8 common bicycle tools. These tools are secured to the stand using steel aircraft cable and users can hang their bicycle by the saddle while maintenance is undertaken.
This product is surface mounted and is fully secure, with access available for maintenance or repair through hinged access panels. For more information regarding this product, please get in touch.
- Phillips screwdriver
- Slotted screwdriver
- Steel core tyre levers (x2)
- Headset/pedal spanner
- 8/10mm cone spanner
- 9/11mm cone spanner
- Torx T-25
- Hex key set
The stand is constructed from mild steel and is available in galvanised and powder-coated finishes. Please specify when ordering and feel free to contact us to discuss the options further.
- Facilitates bicycle repair and maintenance
- Available in galvanised and powder coated finishes
- Robust design to resist vandalism and wear
- Supplied with 8 common bicycle tools on aircraft cables
- Top-mounted 160 psi gauge with anti-vandal cover
- Surface-mounted/overground fix
- Nationwide installation available
This product completes any cycle storage area, allowing users to maintain their bicycles without the need to carry or invest in their own tools. All this combined offers further incentives for people to look at cycling as a primary means of transportation.
Contact us to discuss this product in more detail.